Monday, October 18, 2010

Gluten Free, Grain Free Peanut Butter Cupcakes (flourless)

I made a small batch of these today (small batch because I wasn't sure that they would turn out). I used sugar. I didn't top them with any chocolate chips either.
       Everyone really liked them and couldn't believe that they were flourless. I'm sure I'll make more next time.

Please go to the lady's blog who made the recipe, for the recipe - http://gingerlemongirl.blogspot.com/2010/10/gluten-free-grain-free-peanut-butter.html









31 for 21 Blog Challenge!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? I like hearing from you!

new design + name

As of 1-3-12: I've re-named my blog name (which used to be "Hanunyah's Sweet Creations") to "Ranch Girl's Sweets 'N' Treats". "Sweet Creations" is a pretty common name, so I figured I'd change it to something a little different ;). My URL is still the same, though.

Also, a big thanks goes to my older sister (@ CountryGirlWebDesign.com) who has re-designed my blog and fixed-up all of the HTML. So, I hope you enjoy the new layout!