Sunday, October 14, 2012

31 for 21: PICTURES!

I know it's baking season and all, but sometimes it's nice to take a break from the kitchen, ya know? It was beautiful outside today.

Here are some pictures from here at Liberty Ranch.

A training horse.


Welcome, fall!


Watch out, kitty!

Turkey Vulture

A new calf in the morning sun.

Jay, the new donkey born 1 week ago today!

Jenna, Jay's mom.

Lulu (my calf) being wild.

Grandma . . . stuck in a box!

Lulu and a "brand new" bottle calf.

Lulu stuck in a bag.

Jay, watching.

My sis, Haleluyah, and Jay.

A chocolate colored hair sheep ewe.

A nubian doe.

My brother bought a boer goat show whether. Thanks for posing, bud!


~ Hanunyah

31 for 21 is a blog challenge to raise Down Syndrome awareness 1 blog at a time. The challenge is to blog everyday the whole month of October (31 days) to raise awareness for Down Syndrome (aka Trisomy 21). This is the 6th Annual 31 for 21 Challenge.

2 comments:

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? I like hearing from you!

new design + name

As of 1-3-12: I've re-named my blog name (which used to be "Hanunyah's Sweet Creations") to "Ranch Girl's Sweets 'N' Treats". "Sweet Creations" is a pretty common name, so I figured I'd change it to something a little different ;). My URL is still the same, though.

Also, a big thanks goes to my older sister (@ CountryGirlWebDesign.com) who has re-designed my blog and fixed-up all of the HTML. So, I hope you enjoy the new layout!