Thursday, October 18, 2012

31 for 21: Information



Our granny from CA is visiting right now. She always comes to visit in October, and it is one of the busier months. Not a problem, tho, she's easy-going :). Tuesday was prep for the Buddy Walk at Bounce-U, and today Granny took us roller skating. Ya know, we gotta exercise to stay skinny, so we can bake sweets ;).

Two pretty kids born this morning.

Today (well, tonight) I thought I'd share some links. There's three main subjects on this blog right now: Recipes (mostly sweet ones, of course), Gluten-free and Down Syndrome. My recipes are gluten-free, but besides that I don't really post about gluten-free. I've mentioned The Gluten-Free Homemaker before, because she has some good articles she's written - not to mention her recipes and carnivals. Gluten-Free Information Round-Up is a post she did highlighting several articles.


My oldest sister, Qadoshyah, runs the Down Syndrome blog. She has a so much information there, plus the book? Yeah. Guess what? Her blog was rated as a Top Special Needs Site - 2nd in the Down Syndrome category.

Myself and Lulu, my calf.

~ Hanunyah

31 for 21 is a blog challenge to raise Down Syndrome awareness 1 blog at a time. The challenge is to blog everyday the whole month of October (31 days) to raise awareness for Down Syndrome (aka Trisomy 21). This is the 6th Annual 31 for 21 Challenge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? I like hearing from you!

new design + name

As of 1-3-12: I've re-named my blog name (which used to be "Hanunyah's Sweet Creations") to "Ranch Girl's Sweets 'N' Treats". "Sweet Creations" is a pretty common name, so I figured I'd change it to something a little different ;). My URL is still the same, though.

Also, a big thanks goes to my older sister (@ CountryGirlWebDesign.com) who has re-designed my blog and fixed-up all of the HTML. So, I hope you enjoy the new layout!