Friday, October 12, 2012

31 for 21: Cheesecake


In the summer when the goats were in high production (We have milk goats so little O can have milk), my sister Suriyah made (goat) cream cheese everyday for a little while. I made a cheesecake a day, different variations, for about a week.

Here's the base recipe I made, a simple cheesecake.

Cheesecake (Gluten-free, Cow Dairy-free)
Hanunyah Creation

2 cups goat cream cheese
2/3 cup sugar
3 eggs
2 tablespoons rice flour
1 teaspoon vanilla
gluten-free pie crust of your choice, baked and cooled

1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.

2. Mix all ingredients (besides crust) together well, but do no over mix. Pour into the pie shell.

3. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool well. Overnight in the refrigerator works best.


~ Hanunyah

31 for 21 is a blog challenge to raise Down Syndrome awareness 1 blog at a time. The challenge is to blog everyday the whole month of October (31 days) to raise awareness for Down Syndrome (aka Trisomy 21). This is the 6th Annual 31 for 21 Challenge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? I like hearing from you!

new design + name

As of 1-3-12: I've re-named my blog name (which used to be "Hanunyah's Sweet Creations") to "Ranch Girl's Sweets 'N' Treats". "Sweet Creations" is a pretty common name, so I figured I'd change it to something a little different ;). My URL is still the same, though.

Also, a big thanks goes to my older sister (@ CountryGirlWebDesign.com) who has re-designed my blog and fixed-up all of the HTML. So, I hope you enjoy the new layout!