Sunday, September 25, 2011

21st Birthday Party for my Sister

About a week ago was my 2nd oldest sister's birthday. We surprised her the day before her birthday and took her out to eat. The day of her birthday she had to go to town (actually for her broken arm . . . but that's a different story), so we got everything ready while she was gone. We usually go over to the neighbor's (friends) for dinner on Monday nights anyway . . . but this time all of our friends came and surprised her.

Here is the cake I made for her ~






. . . AFTER I frosted the entire thing I realized I forgot to put filling in . . . oh well.

Here are some pictures of other goodies from the party



Oatmeal cookies with some kind of glaze that Suriyah made


~ Hanunyah


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? I like hearing from you!

new design + name

As of 1-3-12: I've re-named my blog name (which used to be "Hanunyah's Sweet Creations") to "Ranch Girl's Sweets 'N' Treats". "Sweet Creations" is a pretty common name, so I figured I'd change it to something a little different ;). My URL is still the same, though.

Also, a big thanks goes to my older sister (@ CountryGirlWebDesign.com) who has re-designed my blog and fixed-up all of the HTML. So, I hope you enjoy the new layout!