Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Frozen Chocolate Pie

This I made from my other creation, Creamy Frozen Peanut Butter Pie. I made a chocolate version of this because my brother has a peanut allergy. He always asks, "Peanut butter?". He was so happy when I made this. 

It's not quite as good and doesn't have the same creamy texture as the frozen peanut butter pie, but it is still good.

Frozen Chocolate Pie



1/3 cup cocoa powder
1 cup powdered sugar
1/3  cup cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup corn syrup (I use light corn syrup)
1 1/2 cups milk
1 pie crust, baked

Mix cocoa, sugar and cream cheese. Add corn syrup and mix. Slowly add milk until smooth. The batter will be very thin. You can put chocolate chips on top before freezing, if desired. Pour into baked crust and freeze until set.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? I like hearing from you!

new design + name

As of 1-3-12: I've re-named my blog name (which used to be "Hanunyah's Sweet Creations") to "Ranch Girl's Sweets 'N' Treats". "Sweet Creations" is a pretty common name, so I figured I'd change it to something a little different ;). My URL is still the same, though.

Also, a big thanks goes to my older sister (@ CountryGirlWebDesign.com) who has re-designed my blog and fixed-up all of the HTML. So, I hope you enjoy the new layout!