Sunday, March 6, 2011

Chocolate Banana Cupcakes

These muffins are yummy and moist and are also easy to make.

Chocolate Banana Cupcakes (Gluten-free, Corn-free, Dairy-free)
Adapted from TasteOfHome.com





1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup baking cocoa
1 teaspoon baking soda


1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/3 cup mashed ripe bananas
1/3 cup oil
1 egg
1 cup (6 ounces) chocolate chips (optional)

In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups 3/4 full.
Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done.

Yield: about 1 dozen.














0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? I like hearing from you!

new design + name

As of 1-3-12: I've re-named my blog name (which used to be "Hanunyah's Sweet Creations") to "Ranch Girl's Sweets 'N' Treats". "Sweet Creations" is a pretty common name, so I figured I'd change it to something a little different ;). My URL is still the same, though.

Also, a big thanks goes to my older sister (@ CountryGirlWebDesign.com) who has re-designed my blog and fixed-up all of the HTML. So, I hope you enjoy the new layout!