Friday, November 21, 2014

Wow! . . .

This year has come and is almost gone. I'm obviously not much of a blogger now, and that's fine with me. I've taken responsibilities and interest in other things. Life has taken . . . well, I'd say a pretty sharp turn over the last few months for my family. Many tears, and much laughter. Tears of sadness and tears of happiness. A new chapter, new experiences.

Thankful. For. My. Family.

I may post again soon, maybe not. I haven't been in the kitchen much; been enjoying trying to keep up with my family, and goaties :). I'll probably make some things for the ever-so-fastly approaching holiday. I mean, what girl in this house doesn't make some kind of dessert for Thanksgiving?


~ Hanunyah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? I like hearing from you!

new design + name

As of 1-3-12: I've re-named my blog name (which used to be "Hanunyah's Sweet Creations") to "Ranch Girl's Sweets 'N' Treats". "Sweet Creations" is a pretty common name, so I figured I'd change it to something a little different ;). My URL is still the same, though.

Also, a big thanks goes to my older sister (@ CountryGirlWebDesign.com) who has re-designed my blog and fixed-up all of the HTML. So, I hope you enjoy the new layout!