Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Banana Apple Orange Muffins

These are yummy . . . it's a nice blend of flavors. I made them because I was making goodies for my family for their trip to TN, and I wanted to put something more in a muffin than just flour and sugar :).

Banana Apple Orange Muffins (Gluten-free, Corn-free, Dairy-free)
Adapted from Food.com

1 1/2 cups gluten-free flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons grated orange peel or chopped candied orange peel
1/2 cup orange juice or water
1/4 cup oil
2 eggs
1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 bananas)

Preheat oven to 350F.

In a large bowl, mix together the first 5 ingredients. Make a well in the center and add the rest of the ingredients. Beat well.

Spoon into greased muffin pans, filling 3/4 full. Bake in preheated oven 20-25 minutes, until when toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? I like hearing from you!

new design + name

As of 1-3-12: I've re-named my blog name (which used to be "Hanunyah's Sweet Creations") to "Ranch Girl's Sweets 'N' Treats". "Sweet Creations" is a pretty common name, so I figured I'd change it to something a little different ;). My URL is still the same, though.

Also, a big thanks goes to my older sister (@ CountryGirlWebDesign.com) who has re-designed my blog and fixed-up all of the HTML. So, I hope you enjoy the new layout!