Sunday, September 5, 2010

Yahoo! Groups

I just wanted to recommend a couple of good candy, cake and cookie yahoo groups you can join for free. They will send emails with recipes and information right into your email inbox. I might add more links to more groups as I join other good groups.

Candy-Recipes - this group sends many, many candy recipes! I have got several good recipes from here. Click here to join the group - there is a button above on the right of the page.

Cake-and-Cookie - this group is very helpful about cake and cookie decorating and recipes about cake and cookies. Click here to join.

The Food Allergy Kitchen - is a allergen-free recipe exchange group. Click here to join.

Gluten-free Recipe Swap - this group is my favorite yahoo group - they are very helpful and supportive, and share great GF recipes. This group is created by Carrie of Ginger Lemon Girl. Click here to join.

~ Hanunyah



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? I like hearing from you!

new design + name

As of 1-3-12: I've re-named my blog name (which used to be "Hanunyah's Sweet Creations") to "Ranch Girl's Sweets 'N' Treats". "Sweet Creations" is a pretty common name, so I figured I'd change it to something a little different ;). My URL is still the same, though.

Also, a big thanks goes to my older sister (@ CountryGirlWebDesign.com) who has re-designed my blog and fixed-up all of the HTML. So, I hope you enjoy the new layout!