Thursday, September 30, 2010

31 for 21 Blog Challenge!

Hello!
    October is Down Syndrome awareness month. I have to do a post a day, to raise awareness for Down Syndrome. This challenge is called 31 for 21. You may not know, but I have a little brother who is 5 years old with Down Syndrome, and his name is Osiyyah. He is such a blessing, a happy little boy, and life without him would be pretty dull! If you haven't noticed yet, all my recipes on here are gluten-free. We have discovered that half our family cannot handle gluten, and he is how we found this out, because he cannot handle ANY gluten (we think he might have Celiac).


So, I am going to try to post 31 recipes in the month of October!

~ Hanunyah

1 comment:

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? I like hearing from you!

new design + name

As of 1-3-12: I've re-named my blog name (which used to be "Hanunyah's Sweet Creations") to "Ranch Girl's Sweets 'N' Treats". "Sweet Creations" is a pretty common name, so I figured I'd change it to something a little different ;). My URL is still the same, though.

Also, a big thanks goes to my older sister (@ CountryGirlWebDesign.com) who has re-designed my blog and fixed-up all of the HTML. So, I hope you enjoy the new layout!