Monday, September 6, 2010

Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies

I've made no-flour peanut butter cookies before, but I was given this recipe, so I tried it. They were better then the recipe I made before, on my other blog here. The recipe called for white and brown sugar, but I used all white and a couple tablespoons molasses. I doubled the recipe. I added a handful of chocolate chips to the last of the batter, and they baked (and tasted, of course) great, and the chocolate chips were a perfect addition. If you like crunchy cookies, I'm sure you could add a handful of peanuts, or use crunchy peanut butter (we only had creamy, so I used that). You may either drop the cookie dough from a spoon, or make into balls or blobs and flatten with a fork. They tasted almost just like regular peanut butter cookies.

Note: The baking time on this recipe may vary. The cookies may need to be baked longer than 6 minutes, or maybe a little less.

The recipe is from: http://www.thebakingbeauties.com/ . This is a gluten-free blog, and has good recipes from what I have glanced at.

Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
Ingredient:
cup peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
1/4 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1/2 tsp. 
baking soda
1/2 tsp. vanilla
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine ingredients and drop by teaspoonfuls on cookie sheet. Bake for 6 minutes. Let cool.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? I like hearing from you!

new design + name

As of 1-3-12: I've re-named my blog name (which used to be "Hanunyah's Sweet Creations") to "Ranch Girl's Sweets 'N' Treats". "Sweet Creations" is a pretty common name, so I figured I'd change it to something a little different ;). My URL is still the same, though.

Also, a big thanks goes to my older sister (@ CountryGirlWebDesign.com) who has re-designed my blog and fixed-up all of the HTML. So, I hope you enjoy the new layout!