Thursday, October 6, 2011

31 for 21: Pumpkin Bread



This is a very moist, yummy, quick and easy recipe our family has been using for 10 to 15+ years, and it always turns out great - whether it's made with shredded zucchini, apples, raisins or pumpkin. And it doesn't even taste gluten-free.


Pumpkin, Zucchini or Apple Bread (Gluten-free, Cow Dairy-free, Corn-free)
Family Favorite (5 star rating from us!!!)



3 Eggs
4 Cups Sugar
6 Cups Pumpkin, Squash or Zucchini
2 Tablespoons Vanilla*
1 1/2 Cups Oil
6 Cups Gluten-Free Flour**
1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
2 Tablespoons Baking Soda
2 Teaspoons Xanthan Gum
1 Tablespoon Salt
1 Tablespoon + 1 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1 Tablespoon + 1 1/2 Teaspoon Nutmeg
2 1/2 Cups Milk


1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.

2. Mix all ingredients together. Pour into greased loaf pans until about 1/2 full (you may use other pans, too).



3. Bake at 350F degrees for 35 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.


~ Hanunyah




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? I like hearing from you!

new design + name

As of 1-3-12: I've re-named my blog name (which used to be "Hanunyah's Sweet Creations") to "Ranch Girl's Sweets 'N' Treats". "Sweet Creations" is a pretty common name, so I figured I'd change it to something a little different ;). My URL is still the same, though.

Also, a big thanks goes to my older sister (@ CountryGirlWebDesign.com) who has re-designed my blog and fixed-up all of the HTML. So, I hope you enjoy the new layout!