Monday, October 17, 2011

31 for 21: Brownie Bread Pudding


Here is a rich chocolate dessert. I've wanted to try this recipe I had for about a year, but just grabbed it out of my big "to try" pile. It was great! Rich and chocolate-y.

Brownie Bread Pudding (Gluten, Cow Dairy and Corn-free)
Adapted from AllRecipes.com

3 cups gluten and dairy-free brownies, prepared and cubed
2 eggs
1/2 cup sugar
3 tablespoons cocoa
1/4 cup oil
1 1/2 cups goat milk
nuts, for topping (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place brownie chunks into a 8x8 inch baking dish.

2. Whisk the eggs, sugar, cocoa and oil in a large bowl. Add the milk. Pour your chocolate egg nog mixture over brownie cubes and sprinkle with nuts, if desired.

3. Bake until the top springs back when lightly touched.

4.  Take a picture and post on your blog :).


~ Hanunyah


Linked to Gluten-Free Wednesdays by The Gluten-Free Homemaker and Sugar & Spice by Seven Thirty Three




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? I like hearing from you!

new design + name

As of 1-3-12: I've re-named my blog name (which used to be "Hanunyah's Sweet Creations") to "Ranch Girl's Sweets 'N' Treats". "Sweet Creations" is a pretty common name, so I figured I'd change it to something a little different ;). My URL is still the same, though.

Also, a big thanks goes to my older sister (@ CountryGirlWebDesign.com) who has re-designed my blog and fixed-up all of the HTML. So, I hope you enjoy the new layout!