Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Peanut Butter Squash Pancakes (GAPS Intro)

Update February 23, 2012: For a easy, yummy and much fluffier GAPS pancake recipe we use you may go here - The BEST Fluffy GAPS Pancakes (so far).

My brother likes these in yogurt or plain.

This what we do - my sister usually makes them, she doesn't really measure anything, so this is just about what it looks like she puts in ;).

Peanut Butter Squash Pancakes


In a food processor mix together until smooth a steamed acorn squash, butternut squash or pumpkin (a couple cups worth), 2 or 3 eggs and about 1/4 cup peanut butter (or other nut butter, no additives). You don't have to use a food processor, that's just what we found easiest. You can also add a banana in it. Cook in coconut oil, don't burn. If they are crumbly, add more peanut butter. You can also add a little honey if they need a sweetener.

We made these today without eggs (we didn't have any GAPS eggs), so we ate it like pudding - very good!

~ Hanunyah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? I like hearing from you!

new design + name

As of 1-3-12: I've re-named my blog name (which used to be "Hanunyah's Sweet Creations") to "Ranch Girl's Sweets 'N' Treats". "Sweet Creations" is a pretty common name, so I figured I'd change it to something a little different ;). My URL is still the same, though.

Also, a big thanks goes to my older sister (@ CountryGirlWebDesign.com) who has re-designed my blog and fixed-up all of the HTML. So, I hope you enjoy the new layout!