Sunday, October 21, 2012

31 for 21: Buddy Walk

Today was the 10th Annual Down Syndrome Association of Tulsa Buddy Walk. There was booths and free food. Since McDonald's is a presenting sponsor, there was a lot of junk food there . .  but there was also a gluten-free table with healthy food - Beanito chips and LARABARS. I hadn't heard of Beanitos before, but they are healthy and were pretty good in my opinion. And of course, the LARABARS were good as always.

Pictures!

Our team name flag.




The start of the walk.

Fun with best buds!

Nighty-night.

~ Hanunyah

31 for 21 is a blog challenge to raise Down Syndrome awareness 1 blog at a time. The challenge is to blog everyday the whole month of October (31 days) to raise awareness for Down Syndrome (aka Trisomy 21). This is the 6th Annual 31 for 21 Challenge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? I like hearing from you!

new design + name

As of 1-3-12: I've re-named my blog name (which used to be "Hanunyah's Sweet Creations") to "Ranch Girl's Sweets 'N' Treats". "Sweet Creations" is a pretty common name, so I figured I'd change it to something a little different ;). My URL is still the same, though.

Also, a big thanks goes to my older sister (@ CountryGirlWebDesign.com) who has re-designed my blog and fixed-up all of the HTML. So, I hope you enjoy the new layout!