Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Triple Cute Blog Award

Michelle from The G-Free Wifey gave me and 6 other bloggers the Triple Cute Blog Award! Thanks Michelle!!


When you receive the award you're supposed to pass it on to 7 other bloggers . . . there's soooo many great blogs out there, but here just a few. Check out these great blogs!!

Heather Eats Almond Butter
Sandi's Allergy-Free Recipes (Check out her blog! She has some creative recipes that are gluten & white sugar free)
The Gluten-Free Homemaker
Ginger Lemon Girl
Got Down Syndrome
Life on the Ranch
Good Goats


~ Hanunyah

3 comments:

  1. Thank you dear! What an honor. I usually don't participate in awards like this, but I appreciate your thoughtfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, thanks Hanunyah. I'm honored. :)

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? I like hearing from you!

new design + name

As of 1-3-12: I've re-named my blog name (which used to be "Hanunyah's Sweet Creations") to "Ranch Girl's Sweets 'N' Treats". "Sweet Creations" is a pretty common name, so I figured I'd change it to something a little different ;). My URL is still the same, though.

Also, a big thanks goes to my older sister (@ CountryGirlWebDesign.com) who has re-designed my blog and fixed-up all of the HTML. So, I hope you enjoy the new layout!